Reservations & Payment Info
Please fill out the Reservation form and we will get back with you with pricing and availability
Kaya's Place Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- Thank you for considering us for your stay. We require a deposit of 50% of the total reservation plus 13% tax. For a 1 night stay we ask for a deposit for the full amount.
- For on-line reservations, we ask for a credit card number which will be charged for the deposit.
- The deposit is refundable less a $35 cancellation fee if the room is cancelled prior to 14 days of arrival. Cancellations received within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date are non-refundable.
- By making an on-line reservation, you agree to the terms of the reservation and cancellation policy.
- Please contact us with any questions by calling us, chatting, or using our "Contact Us" form. Thank you for considering us for your stay!
- PREMIUM SEASON: Christmas to New Years & Easter week rates are 40% above listed rates. Terms of our cancellation policy extend to ONE MONTH during Premium High Season.
- During designated Holiday periods (Christmas and Easter week), cancellations made within 1 month of the arrival date are non-refundable.
- Add 13% local tax to all prices. Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- All bookings are at our discretion - we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
Thanks for staying with us!
Number in your party?What type of room(s) are you interested in:
King size Tree House
Would you like info on:
a private/airport transfer?
flights to/from Limon? (if available)
a local rental car?
tours & activities?
When will you be here?
A short message about your visit: *(required)
Please check your email address before Sending!
We appreciate your interest in our hotel and services. We will confirm your request and respond with room availability and pricing as quickly as possible.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover Credit Cards online through PayPal. Contact us if you have questions or need more info. You can also pay us when you get here.
Remember that Costa Rican rules add and include both hotel taxes and credit card fees to our room prices.